Experienced Central London Probate Solicitors03 Dec 2020
We understand that dealing with a loved one’s estate following a death can be highly stressful, but we are experienced central London probate solicitors. We are here to guide you through the process, providing the right legal expertise tailored to your situation, to alleviate some of that worry.
Our highly-experienced Probate solicitors regularly help our clients to deal with the administration of estates following the death of a family member, friend or loved one. We can assist with probate both in relation to a Will and intestacy (where there is no Will).
Highly experienced across all aspects of Wills & Probate, we can help executors with a broad range of probate and estate management matters including:
- Notifying Beneficiaries of their interest in the Estate
- Tracing Missing Beneficiaries
- Calculating Beneficial Entitlements and any potential claims against the Estate
- Completing and filing the Inheritance Tax Account
- Advising on Tax Reliefs and Exemptions, how to finance any tax due, and arranging payment
- Finalising Income Tax and settling any outstanding liability
- Applying for Grants of Representation
- Collecting money and assets
- Settling debts or expenses
- Arranging the placement of Notices to protect you against personal liability
- Dealing with the transfer or sale of any property owned by the deceased
- Preparing Estate Accounts to inform the Executors and Beneficiaries of how the Estate has been administered
- Handling Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975 Claims
Probate and Estate Administration Legal Services
We realise that you will likely be contacting us at what will be a distressing time and understand the importance of dealing with matters in a sensitive, clear and timely manner.
The application process can be notoriously complex and expensive if you do not instruct an experienced probate solicitor. We have a knowledgeable team of probate specialists who will provide well-informed advice to ensure the estate is administered as efficiently and quickly as possible.
You will receive the utmost care and attention from our probate team and the best possible legal advice, every time.